Sunday, November 19, 2006

"Ugh. These pretzels are gross."
"Yeah, I don't know why we buy them."
"I think they kinda taste like mold."
"Let me try one.... Yuck."
next line said simultaneously by two girls
"We can feed them to the boys." "We can feed them to the birds."

Person 1: The dung smell is almost gone.
Person 2: You said dung.
Person 3: I haven't used that since 4th grade.
Person 1: What do you want me to call it?!
Person 2: Poo!
Person 3: Crap. That's a whole lot of liquid poo coming out of that tractor.
Notice person 2 and person 4 no longer add to the conversation as they are struggling to breath laughing so hard.
Person 1: You can smell the difference. It's not human, so you don't say "poo." It smells more like cow poo, chicken poo, sheep poo maybe, not horse poo, therefore it is called dung.
Person 3: I'm glad we're defining what kind of poo that was so we can tell the story later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

I enjoy being a part of things... good or bad! So glad I can create history

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it funny that 'crap' is not included in T9. 'Dung' and 'poop' are.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home